Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day ~ Table for Two Inspration

I am so excited to share this collaboration we worked on with Kelly's Bake Shoppe, Pirate Smile Design and Cloud nine photography.  I am one of those ladies that loves Valentine's day.  For me it's a day of celebrating the people whom I hold closets to my heart.  In the craziness of everyday life as a girl boss, mother, and wife it is easy to get caught up in my very long to do list.  On this commercial holiday of love, I embrace the opportunity to slow down, remind my self of my many fortunes and let my loved ones know how important they are to me. As a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend, I am extremely grateful for the people I am on this journey of life with. For this style shoot I wanted to share with readers some of the little things I would do at home for my hubby and two little valentines.  Weather you use this inspiration for your next dinner party, gal gift or the sweet heart table, I hope you find inspiration and treat your valentines to a little something sweet.

XO, Jodi Leigh





Concept, Floral, and Styling: Jodi Leigh Designs
Stationary: Pirate Smile Design

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished